A life with demon tormentors is not fun. It is torment and oppression, with fear continually. They will try to pass themselves off as good, human, and your friend but nothing is FARTHER from the truth. They have a clear purpose that was taught by Jesus. In the first century, Jesus, the Son of God talked about demons on a number of occasions and here are a few…
“And coming down from Jerusalem, the scribes said, He has Beelzebub; and He casts out demons by the ruler of the demons. And calling them near, He spoke to them in parables, saying, How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house is not able to stand. And if Satan rises upon himself, and has been divided, he is not able to stand, but he has an end. No one, not any, having entered into his house, is able to plunder the vessels of the strong one, unless he first tie up the strong one; and then he will plunder his house. ” (Mark 3:22-27 LITV)
In this teaching Jesus said that demons can not cast out demons, and if they did their kingdom would not stand. Demons have a specific purpose and casting one another out is not it. But they will lie all of the time, in fact they cannot tell the truth. If you see their lips moving they are lying. If your belief system gets compromised through lies you will not know where to turn for freedom. Jesus taught that a thief enters a house to bind the strong man. If he succeeds he will plunder the whole house. If this happens to you, you still have the authority now to defeat him. Look at another teaching by Jesus.
“The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. ” (John 10:10 KJV)
The thief that Jesus is talking about is the devil, the fallen angels, the satan, the accuser of our brothers and sisters, and the evil authorities in your life that work night and day to cause rifts between friends and family members in order to isolate you. Now, look at Jesus’ teaching about the activity and habits of demons.
“But when the unclean spirit goes from a man, he goes through dry places seeking rest and does not find it. Then he says, I will return to my house from which I came out. And coming, he finds it standing empty, swept and decorated. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more evil than himself, and entering dwells there. And the last things of that man become worse than the first. So it will be also to this evil generation. ” (Matthew 12:43-45 GNB)
When the demon is cast out, it leaves your house, travels the family bloodlines looking for another place to sell its wares, and do wicked things, but if he does not find one he returns. If you have not replaced his empty place with God’s Spirit and new habits, he will come again and bring seven more evil friends with him. Now, you have complete authority over the demons, but you must take action to defeat them. As your heart and mind changes, you will stand free and motivated by new ways of thinking and new ways of living.
How do you know if you have a demon? If you will answer the following twenty questions with a friend who can help you, it will be clear. If you need help with any demons you discover, I am available for a session and ministry. This list is not exhaustive but it will begin the process. Through the twenty questions that I will put in this post, you will be able to get a real good scope and sequence of the demonic influence in your life.
Twenty Questions that reveal demonic oppression
- Have you experienced a time when you felt an eminent destruction, obliteration, annihilation, devastation, demolition, ruin, damage, or intense fear?
- Have you ever felt a stomach-ache, knot-in-your-stomach, spiking pain of terror?
- Have you experienced bouts with the ache and or sting of self-imposed introspection?
- Have you experienced an abrupt change in your personality after the death of a relative?
- Do you experience dark thoughts of emptiness and a mysterious paranoia?
- Are you experiencing consuming thoughts that push you to gratify the desires in your body?
- Are you experiencing pesky feelings that focus your thoughts toward destructive activities, just to prove that you are invincible?
- Do you have addictive habits toward immoral behavior?
- Are you experiencing a strong pull or a compulsive energy pushing you toward specific behaviors?
- Have you ever felt severely isolated, as if you were being held captive, for long periods of time?
- Do you feel compelled toward extreme behaviors that tempt death, even suicide?
- Have you ever been committed to a hospital facility and diagnosed as insane, clinically depressed, multiple personalities, or psychotic?
- Have you heard voices in your head telling you to do radical and excessive activities?
- Have you had nightmares where dark beings talk to you and solicit you to make deals with them?
- Have you experienced abuse in your childhood and felt helpless, and then felt a surge of energy and power to protect you, and you thought “I wonder where this is coming from?”
- Has anyone ever told you about your behavior being confident, powerful, and even intimidating, but you had little to no memory of the event?
- Have you ever felt a surge of fantastical and fanatical power that paints you as the hero and everyone else as the benefactors of your dominating influence?
- Have you ever experienced a sudden and possible continuing sense of a dirty sexual energy around you and drawing to you others who have the same instincts?
- Have you encountered a feeling that is an overwhelming sense of numbness toward emotional experiences and circumstances?
- Have you come into contact with a cloud of confusion that makes it hard to focus your thoughts or organize your expression?
And one more for good measure:
- Have you ever been alone and felt a creepy sense that someone was checking you out?
I have talked to literally thousands of people who have been delivered from the oppression of demons. Sometimes a demon hides and surfaces only when it suits him, or when he has an advantage. As a demon surrounds you, he will manifest to incite more and more anxiety, fear, and bondage. The end will be either your death or your deliverance. The choice is yours.
If you are having problems with the demonic there is hope, and a process for deliverance. Please email me for help at email@example.com. Blessings